luni, 12 iulie 2010

Love hurts... reality strikes....

Words, promises, words again... and contrary facts...
How does that make you feel?
Does it matter anyhow? :|
Is it dissapointment or an arousal to reality how this contradiction makes you feel? The fact that what are you living everyday isn’t true... What is that? Fantasy, a story or just illusions?
Fighting in the name of love can bring out a powerful warrior, but cannot bring with it the certainty of victory... and that’s because all the interferences that come along the way... But for that love, for that above-ground feeling you can use all ways of defence, all ways to give proof of being worth...
Do you believe in faithful love? I do! If it’s shared... The most important of all is your love to be shared... Then is when everything is utterly perfect... To love, share, live together... One for the other... 2 in 1...
And usually, harm comes when nature most builts pure life especially for you... Then... Questions start to rip and tear your mind, body and soul... Your whole entity... Why did this happen? What have I done? Wasn’t I good enough? How can I survive? Don’t you realise the consequences? Do you even care?... And you look to your beloved silence... And the world spins around and fire starts burning inside you... „Say something!!!”


I want to believe that everything’s true
That is perceptible me and you.
Please, tell me it’s a nightmare,
And that you do really care.

And when your arms warm me up
Then so if then I ask
„Are you leaving me?” say -„Ever not”
Do not want to wear a mask.

And when you think life’s tumbling down
I show you that new one’s building now.
So when I say „Beibi, I love you!”
You can sincerly say „I love you, too!”

Un comentariu:

  1. No matter what happens...I'll be right next to you...that's a promise...you just have to understand somethings...

    RăspundețiȘtergere